TPS Workshop Participants
Pre-workshop readings and materials
In preparation for your workshop, please complete two short assignments for you to familiarize yourself with the Library of Congress and teaching with primary sources.
- View “Finding Primary Sources” and “Supporting Inquiry with Primary Sources.”
- Read Stripling's Model of Inquiry.
We look forward to working together soon and remember to bring your computer!
Want more? Free teacher resources are available!
- Teach current events? Or want ideas of how? Check out Current Context and its teaching blog.
- Need ides for English Learner support? We've authored model lessons for the California Department of Education.
- Teaching units, professional learning, and more can be found here.
*Content created and featured in partnership with the TPS program does not indicate an endorsement by the Library of Congress.